a. Membership. The Nutrition Advisory Committee shall be comprised of twelve (12) individuals which shall consist of the following:
1. Nine (9) nutrition program participants, with three (3) representing each meal site.
2. Others representing the public interest, consisting of:
(a) One (1) County Board Supervisor
(b)ADRC Manager serving as the Aging Director
(c) Director of the Health & Human Services Department
3. Meal site participants shall elect members to serve on the Committee.
b. Duties and Responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. This is an Advisory Committee, not a policy-making committee.
2. Meetings shall be held every two (2) months.
3. Meetings shall provide opportunity for the Committee to address participant grievances and complaints.