A. Membership. The Housing Authority shall be comprised of (5) five members appointed by the County Board Chair pursuant §59.53(22)(b) and §66.1201(5)(a), Wisconsin Statutes, which shall consist of:
1. Two (2) County Board Supervisors
2. Three (3) Citizen members
A. Duties and Responsibilities. The Housing Authority is created by §59.53(22), Wisconsin Statutes, and the duties and responsibilities are pursuant to §66.1201 and §66.1211, Wisconsin Statutes, and include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Prepare, carry out, acquire, leave and operate housing projects approved by the County Board to provide for the construction, reconstruction, improvement, alteration or repair of any, or part of, housing projects.
2. Own, hold, clear and improve property.
3. Lease or rent any dwellings, houses, accommodations, lands, buildings, structures or facilities embraced in any housing project.
4. Establish and revise the rents or charges for housing projects subject to the limitation of §66.1201, Wisconsin Statutes.