- County Board General Duties:
- The County Board shall have all powers and duties granted by the Wisconsin State Statutes.
- The County Board is responsible for the review and adoption of the Administrative Policy Documents and Employee Manual annually.
- The County Board shall have final approval of the following items, including but not limited to:
- County Budget
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Transfer of General Funds
- Establishing Committees, Boards and Commissions
- Review proposed state and local legislation concerning County Government and make recommendations
- Confirm the appointment of non-elected Department Heads by a majority vote if required by Wisconsin Statutes
- Elect the County Highway Commissioner per Wisconsin Statutes