Investigation and referral or complaints concerning food establishments, public swimming facilities, and human health hazards. Information on food and water safety, air quality, lead, etc. A registered Sanitarian is available one day a week.
- Tattoo and Body piercing establishment licensing
- Lead hazard/lead poisoning investigation and consultation
- Radon testing and consultation
- Transient non-community water program
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture and Food Safety Program
- Food Safety Links